How To Unlock Shin Akuma In Nintendo Switch's Street Fighter II
During this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, Capcom had a big presence with panels devoted to Street Fighter, Monster Hunter, and all of the Capcom-related merch the company has for sale. But there was also one big surprise announcement: during the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary panel, Capcom revealed how to unlock Shin Akuma in the Nintendo Switch version of Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers.
In the image above, you can see a slide detailing the very specific steps, but here they are bulleted out as well.
- Select Ryu, cancel on Color 1
- Select Ken, cancel on Color 9
- Select Sagat, cancel on Color 8
- Select M. Bison cancel on Color 7
- Place the cursor on Random, press L & R at the same time
We’re covering Comic-Con live from San Diego, so stay tuned for even more news, trailers and reveals from the show!
- Previous CGR Undertow – CASTLEVANIA: SYMPHONY OF THE NIGHT review for Xbox 360
- Next Miami Dice, Episode 172 – Artifacts, Inc.
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed